Concert Plans 2019-2020
Holiday Concert – December 3rd, 2019
St. Patrick’s Day Concert – March 17th, 2020
Spring Concert – June 14th, 2020 – Elmwood Park with Winds of the Blue Ridge
- To contribute positively to the musical environment of the area it serves, whether local, state or national, through a wide range of live performances for organizations, community groups and others as an outreach program.
- To provide an opportunity for individual musical expression and growth among the membership.
- To provide an opportunity for contact between and among musicians.
- To reaffirm the community concert band position in American music.
- To provide aid and assistance to public school instrumental music programs.
The Winter 2020 rehearsals are starting up on January 28th, 7-9 PM at the Hidden Valley High School band room. We will be meeting every Tuesday afterwards until the Spring Concert on June 9th.
Interested in joining? Contact us.
Roanoke Valley Community Band is a 501(c)3 organization with Tax ID 54-1656024. Any help you would like to give us in furthering our objective will be gratefully accepted.
The levels of giving are:
- $1 – $49 Contributor
- $50-$99 Bronze
- $100-$149 Silver
- $150-$299 Gold
- $300+ Angel
Mail donations to:Roanoke Valley Community Band
PO Box 20904
Roanoke, VA 24018