Concert Plans 2018-2019
History of Everything – November 27th, 2018
St. Patrick Concert – March 9th, 2019
Spring Concert – May 28th, 2019
- To contribute positively to the musical environment of the area it serves, whether local, state or national, through a wide range of live performances for organizations, community groups and others as an outreach program.
- To provide an opportunity for individual musical expression and growth among the membership.
- To provide an opportunity for contact between and among musicians.
- To reaffirm the community concert band position in American music.
- To provide aid and assistance to public school instrumental music programs.
The Fall 2018 rehearsals are starting up on September 18th, 7-9 PM at the Hidden Valley High School band room. We will be meeting every Tuesday afterwards until the Fall Concert on November 27th
Interested in joining? Contact us.
Roanoke Valley Community Band is a 501(c)3 organization with Tax ID 54-1656024. Any help you would like to give us in furthering our objective will be gratefully accepted.
The levels of giving are:
- $1 – $49 Contributor
- $50-$99 Bronze
- $100-$149 Silver
- $150-$299 Gold
- $300+ Angel
Mail donations to our treasurer:Susan Kraterfield
2552 Inglewood Rd SW
Roanoke, VA 24015