Concert Plans 2022-2023
Memorial Day Tribute
May 23, 2023
Would you like a reminder e-mail a week before each concert? Contact us.
- To contribute positively to the musical environment of the area it serves, whether local, state or national, through a wide range of live performances for organizations, community groups and others as an outreach program.
- To provide an opportunity for individual musical expression and growth among the membership.
- To provide an opportunity for contact between and among musicians.
- To reaffirm the community concert band position in American music.
- To provide aid and assistance to public school instrumental music programs.
The Winter/Spring 2023 rehearsals are starting Tuesday, January 17th in the Hidden Valley HS auditorium.
The Board continues to be concerned and aware of the Covid Virus and as precautionary measures desires to provide a level of safety for all musicians participating in RVCB. With that foremost in our minds, all new participants must provide a proof of Covid vaccination card.
RVCB follows CDC guidelines regarding Covid testing. If you have recently tested positive for Covid-19 or any of its variants, you must not attend rehearsals until you no longer have symptoms of illness for 5 days
Interested in joining? Contact us.
Roanoke Valley Community Band is a 501(c)3 organization with Tax ID 54-1656024. Any help you would like to give us in furthering our objective will be gratefully accepted.
The levels of giving are:
- $1 – $49 Contributor
- $50-$99 Bronze
- $100-$149 Silver
- $150-$299 Gold
- $300+ Angel
Mail donations to:Roanoke Valley Community Band
PO Box 20904
Roanoke, VA 24018